Sunday, June 13, 2010

they have benefit concert

This weekend has been absolutely crazy! We had the concert last night which was phenomenal. So many people came out to support us and we had an amazing time playing, it was so much fun. D.k. did an awesome job as our opener and all of my friends, family, and friends' family who helped out completely made the event possible. I am so thankful to have such great people in my life! I'm relieved that it is over and went so well, but sad that its done at the same time. Hopefully we can have another concert before the end of summer when everyone splits for school. Here are some pictures taken by my friend c.n. (unfortunately there weren't any good pictures of our drummer c.d. or lead guitarist a.b.)

d.b. on the left and myself, both on guitar
l.o. and k.y. on percussion and bass
l.o.'s beyonce gams
me!
i was wearing a cream thrifted lace tank, black dress from
H&M and a beige kimchi and blue belt from urban outfitters.

1 comment:

  1. BAHA i didnèt notice the Beyonce sheeeeeennnn gams before. So much sheen. I really like the last photo of you, beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete